Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have a tickling feeling in my ear Should I get it checked out by my physician

Dr. Louis Grenzer
54 years experience Cardiology
Yes: Although this is unlikely anything serious, if it is bothering you, get your doctor to look into your ear and see what the problem is.
1
Dr. Anifat Balogun
28 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
2
Dr. Louis Gallia
44 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Robert Douglas
50 years experience Orthodontics
Many Things: I'll need to consult with you before I can try to help. Contact me at www.healthtap.com/douglasdds for an inbox consult.
2
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience Pain Management
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
2
Dr. William Culviner
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Richard Romano
Doctor : During this pandemic is difficult to get to your primary doctor but many urgent care places are available here in the US. Not sure where you are.
Dr. Yahya Atiya
Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Luis Villaplana
TRY SUDAFED IN THE: Morning with breakfast, and an anti histamine like Loratadine at bedtime.
Dr. Vera Barnard
Specializes in
Dr. Peter Selz
30 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Hearing loss: You need to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor for an evaluation.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Yes: Yes, if it is due to the fluid, it should resolve. Persistent ear noises should be evaluated by an ENt doc.