U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old male asked:

Blocked ear for about a week now. and now i have this constant ringing in my ear and the block even worse in the morning when get up. do i need to go to a doctor? it's driving me nuts?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 52 years experience
Visit ENT Doctor: Tinitis/Ringing in the ear is a disturbing ailments which requires complete Ear Nose Throat(ENT) examination by an ENT specialist. Avoid taking aspirin for a few days
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 12, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.