Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i have a bump on the top of my head

Dr. Jessica Allan

Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
55 years experience Plastic Surgery
See Dermatologist: You should see a board certified dermatologist. Let him/her examine you and treat you.
Dr. Peter Ihle
53 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
2
Dr. William Kimlinger
Dr. Ronald Herring
16 years experience Anesthesiology
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
1
48 years experience Pathology
Dr. Jesse Mills
19 years experience Urology
Ok?: Not enough info to answer you.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
1
Dr. James Berman
39 years experience Dermatology
2
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Smacked head: I would go to ER.
Dr. Eric Fete
Dr. Eric Fete answered
21 years experience Emergency Medicine
Dr. Ajay Acharya
URI: You have a viral/ bacterial upper respiratory infection. Sinus infection causing headache.
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam answered
35 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Mass back of head: You 'll need to see a doctor to examine the mass. It can be a lipoma, sebaceous cyst, osteoma or other tumors.
Dr. Paul Harper
51 years experience General Surgery
Yeah: Sounds like you may a concussion. See your doctor.
1
Dr. Michael Miller
35 years experience Wound care
1
Dr. William Lewis
50 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Could be anything: Best to see your otolaryngologist for a diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
1
Dr. Brian Nguyen
10 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Ziad Akl
Dr. Ziad Akl answered
30 years experience Infectious Disease
Cyst: Most of the time these are benign cysts but have it checked.
Dr. Rola Rimawi
24 years experience Psychiatry
I don't want to: Start guessing. There can be many causes. The only way to get an accurate diagnosis will be a medical evaluation.