Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I had implantation bleeding and was placed on pogestorone suppoistories and now my Im 9 weeks and my hcg levels are have dropped what does this mean

Dr. Betsy Greenleaf
22 years experience in Gynecology
Possibly: HCG should double every 48 hours. A level of 2 is barely considered positive. Give it some time and see what happens.

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Misinformed?: Implantation happens immediately after conception. Not two weeks later when you are to be having your period.
Dr. Karen Jones
36 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
32 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Bryan Kurtz
33 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Concerning: These levels are not rising like you would expect with a normal pregnancy, but you are are very early. Did your MD check a Progesterone levels?
1
48 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
48 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Dale Kristle
39 years experience in Gynecology
Not pregnant: unfortunately it appears you have miscarried ( or in the process). if your blood type is negative, you will need Rh immune globulin
Dr. Braden Richmond
28 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sadly, yes: If your levels are falling, it is a miscarriage. The levels need to be followed down to 0. My condolences.
8