Top answers from doctors based on your search:

hydrops knee

Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine

Dr. Qamar Khan
16 years experience in Pain Management
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience in Family Medicine
See your doctor: You should let your doctor know you are having pain. He/she can examine you and possibly run tests to find out the cause.
1
Dr. Greg Hicken
Specializes in Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery
Rhuematologist: I would see a rheumatologist, physiatrist or orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Dean Giannone
24 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Howard Shapiro
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Poss. meniscus tear: Persistent knee pain raises the question of a tear or partial tear of a meniscus. See an orthopedist or physiatrist. No jogging in the mean time.
2
Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan
53 years experience in Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery
Elevation: Keeping your legs elevated generally reduces swelling; diuretics can be used also but something that should be prescribed after a full evaluation.
8
Dr. Jeffrey Kahn
43 years experience in Podiatry
Yes: It is not unusual to retain fluid as your activity is diminished. It generally resolves with normal activity.
1
Dr. Jan Szatkowski
15 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery