Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How long should I be off doxycycline before I go tan

Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience Rheumatology
Three days.: Three days. But tanning is bad for the skin. Get "bronzed.".
1

Dr. Marsha Davis
Depends: Probably the effect wears off in about a week, but you should always be wearing an spf of at least 36-50 anyway!
Dr. Michael Ein
47 years experience Infectious Disease
4-5 days: The doxyclcline will be completely out of your system 4-5 days after taking the last dose. Avoid the sun and use sun screen for this duration.
Dr. Michael Ein
47 years experience Infectious Disease
1
Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Michael Ein
47 years experience Infectious Disease
24 years experience Psychiatry
Please clarify: That varies depending on what condition it is being used to treat. Please specify this and re-ask question. Thank you.
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Doxycycline: 99.9% of Doxycycline is removed from your system after 90 hours.
1
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
49 years experience Dermatology
Depends: You just have to try it and see. I usually see how it goes for 3 months before i switch to others.