Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How can I tell if I have a cyst on my tonsil

Dr. Anifat Balogun
28 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
1

Dr. Neil Kudler
1
48 years experience Pathology
No: How do you know it is a cyst. If there is a swelling in one of the tonsils, it would be prudent to see your doctor to have it evaluated.
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Yes: It is possible to have cysts in tonsils for years and years without causing any symptoms/problems.
Dr. Vandana Kumra
Gargle: If you have debris coming off a tonsil, drink more fluids and gargle several times every day. If symptoms persist, see an ent.
5
Dr. Robert Uyeda
44 years experience General Surgery
You might need: to have a tonsillectomy. Show it to an ENT specialist for specific advice.
Dr. James Cunnar
2
Dr. Darrell Herrington
1
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
That's not good.: Seriously, if the pain is acutely severe, or of sufficient intensity as to be debilitiating, please seek help now.
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT consult: A health history and examination by an otolaryngologist (ENT) will be best to discuss treatment options.
2