U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Headaches and slurred speech

A 29-year-old member asked:
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
Absolutely: And that is a big concern. A stroke could cause that as could a TIA (transient ischemic attack) r a basilar migraine. A headache with associated slurr... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: You should just let the neurologist do his or her job. The dictor will know what to ask and how to proceed depending on your answers. Be sure to bring... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffry Lindenbaum
Family Medicine 47 years experience
Unilateral headache : Any new onset headache, ear pain which is unilateral and associated with slurred speech and dizziness are alarm signs that alert you to listen to you... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Neurologist: Your symptoms warrant evaluation by a neurologist. It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination... Read More
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 35 years experience
Get to a doctor: Assuming that you haven't left any salient information out of your post (e.g. you're a drug abuser, or HIV positive, or have some known hormonal probl... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
No: and you need to be seen, better go to urgent care or ER, your symptoms cannot be ignored, good luck
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Lipkin
Internal Medicine 53 years experience
Recent onset?>>to ER: Slurred speech with tingling/numbness of an arm could be signs of a stroke or warning of a stroke(TIA). If these symptoms are of recent onset you need... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. John McMahan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery 49 years experience
Slurred Speech: Ask your pcp to refer you to a neurologist right away. You need to ake a deffinite diagnosis.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Time for Dr visit: The pattern you site could be as simple as migraines, emerging hypertension or worse. Your body is telling you things are not right. Get in to see a p... Read More
A 16-year-old male asked:
Dr. Stephen Gordon
44 years experience
Probably not: But there are plenty of possibilities including an infection. If you have not had a recent traumatic injury and eat well, sleep well, and are otherwis... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership