U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Pediatrics 27 years experience
ENT: Stands for ear nose and throat. An ENT is also called an otolaryngologist.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
Ear, nose, throat: Ent stands for ears, nose and throat. Ent is one of the specialties that does surgery on the head and neck, but there are other structures in the he... Read More
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
ENT & Head and Neck: Also known as otolaryngology, this medical specialty deals with the diagnosis and (medical & surgical) management of diseases of the ears, nose, mouth... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A female asked:
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Hospital-based practice 22 years experience
Depends on cause.: We have to know your symptoms & look at the CT scan (often examine ears as well) to come to a diagnosis. You've described the CT appearance (darke... Read More
A 21-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ritesh Rathore
Hematology and Oncology 31 years experience
Chemo, Radiation: Besides surgery, radiation and chemotherapy are typically used. Radiation is used in both early as well advanced cancers while chemotherapy is used in... Read More
Dr. Gene Wong
Radiation Oncology 42 years experience
Combined treatment: Head and neck cancer patients are usually seen in a combined clinic with surgeons, radiation oncologist and medical oncologist. In most early cases, s... Read More
A 21-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ritesh Rathore
Hematology and Oncology 31 years experience
Yes: Unfortunately certain surgeries such as neck dissection, lip surgery, etc. Carry the risk of disfigurement. Discussing planned surgery with your surge... Read More
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Matthew Cahill
Internal Medicine 26 years experience
Probably not: Your exact repair is not entirely clear from your message however in general only months after repair the bones is as strong or stronger than it was p... Read More
A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry 42 years experience
Possibly: An oral surgeon or TMJ specialist may be able to help you with a consultation.
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Neonatology 37 years experience
Get another opinion: If the surgery wasn’t helpful, you need to get to the answer somehow, what did this ENT say after you told them persistent pain still there ? Look els... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. John Di Saia
Plastic Surgery 32 years experience
Depends....: That would depend upon your reason for the visit. Each might be better at certain things. No one is great at everything. :).
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Residents evaluate: Best trauma centres are managed by residents, they evaluate first and call the attending surgeons if surgery is needed, most of the time have to wait... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Tracy Berg
General Surgery 33 years experience
Therapy or cosmetic?: You have a choice to make! both plastic surgeons and ENT surgeons perform nasal procedures/nose jobs. Check your local referral network and visit the ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership