Top answers from doctors based on your search:

drink wine with zpack

Dr. Ryan Phasouk
A glass: You may have a glass of wine with zithromax.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Yes in moderatio: Yes in moderation it is ok
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
33 years experience Neurology

Dr. Joel Gallant
36 years experience Infectious Disease
Yes: You can.
Dr. Joel Gallant
36 years experience Infectious Disease
Yes: You can.
1
Dr. Michael Ein
48 years experience Infectious Disease
Yes: No problem taking Azithromycin with alcohol but keep it in moderation as you must have some type of infection to be on an antibiotic to begin with.
4
Dr. Richard Zimon
1
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. Meng Syn answered
38 years experience Dentistry
Yes in moderation: You can eat or drink foods in moderation that you normally eat as the dry socket heals. Alcohol in moderation is ok.
2
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
51 years experience Cardiology
Scleroderma : If its important to you to drink wine, one glass a day would probably be ok. I wouldn't recommend any more than that however.
Dr. Mohammed Younus
31 years experience Psychiatry
Delays absorption : There are no drug drug interactions between Levofloxacin and alcohol but alcohol may retard or delay absorption of levofloxacin.
5