Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can you tell sex of baby at 18 weeks

Dr. Bryan Kurtz
33 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1

Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Yes, and I wish you: A successful pregnancy and a healthy baby. I'm so sorry about your last pregnancy.
1
Dr. Balminder Mangat
46 years experience Addiction Medicine
Dr. Johanna Fricke
49 years experience Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Dr. Marcie Berman
38 years experience Clinical Psychology
Maybe: It is still early, but,you may be able to tell depending on your baby's position.
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
2
Dr. Justin Greiwe
11 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Ralph Boling
38 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Conception: occurred around May 10th more or less, using this calculation method. Crown-rump measurement is the most accurate method to determine due dates.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Derek Haas
Specializes in Fertility Medicine
1
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Maria Dumalaog
28 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
37 years experience Addiction Medicine
Between 17 - 20: weeks ultrasound may tell the gender of the baby but it has been determined as early as 12 weeks if positioned right.
Dr. R. scott Thornton
41 years experience Gynecology
3
Dr. Curtis Converse
5 years experience General Practice
1
Dr. Alan Patterson
1
32 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Joseph Valenti
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
8
Dr. Tracey Leaver-Williams
17 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Bac Nguyen
1
Dr. Lori Semel
34 years experience Pediatrics
Variable: It depends on the positions of the baby when they are doing the ultrasound. It is a bit easier to see later on.
Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Henry Ng answered
19 years experience Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Dr. Lane Childs
33 years experience Urology
2