Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can I use bacitracin on my lip

Dr. Sheila Calderon
40 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
1

Dr. Mary Esther Carlin
50 years experience in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience in Dermatology
See derm: See dermatologist. They can put you on a treatment that will work.
Dr. Holly Maes
35 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Jeffrey Levin
45 years experience in Dentistry
May be herpes virus: Need to be evaluated by you medical doctor or dentist.
4
Dr. Philip Schwarzman
46 years experience in Emergency Medicine
Bactroban (mupirocin: This is a topical ointment.You need a prescription in the US,maybe not in other countries.
Dr. Julan Crane
24 years experience in Pediatrics
Cold sore: If he has never had this before then I would suggest you get it checked out as nine month olds do not often get cold sores
1
Dr. James Krick
35 years experience in Urology
Yes: That is not a problem. The question is, why do you think it is needed. Bacterial infections to the glans penis are not common.
2
Dr. Donald Alves
23 years experience in Emergency Medicine
Dr. Marc Neff
Dr. Marc Neff answered
Specializes in General Surgery
1