Where can I get an in-office adult circumcision w/ local anesthesia near austin tx? Please help me. Hospital option is too expensive. Im desperate!

Dr. Edwin Perez
Pain Management

In brief: Circumcision

Dude....No one is gonna do it in an office.

In brief: Circumcision

Dr. Edwin Perez
Dr. Edwin Perez
2 comments
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Wimp. : )
Dr. George Klauber
Dr Naveen Kella, a HealthTap urologist in Texas has indicated that his office does office circumcisions. He is certainly more than well qualified as he trained with us in Boston
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: Talk to surgeon

Please talk to your urologist.
They would be the best person to help you sort this problem out.

In brief: Talk to surgeon

Please talk to your urologist.
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard

In brief: Ambulatory surgery

The hospital isn't your only option.
Office based or ambulatory surgery centre options are normally 25% of the hospital cost. Google local asc. See which does urology procedures.

In brief: Ambulatory surgery

The hospital isn't your only option.
Dr. Gary-Anthony Lawson-Boucher
Dr. Gary-Anthony Lawson-Boucher
Dr. Naveen Kella
Urology - Oncology

In brief: San Antonio

You need a consultation first.
If you are a good candidate, we can do this in the office. Insurance will cover some cases. If you are doing this for personal reasons, you will probably pay out of pocket. We do office procedures under local anesthesia. http://www.theurologyplace.com/adult-circumcision/

In brief: San Antonio

You need a consultation first.
Dr. Naveen Kella
Dr. Naveen Kella
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Kella is more than qualified to perform an office circumcision, he was very well trained in Boston
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management

In brief: You actually

Might also seek out a pediatrician.
I know it isn't logical but it would be effective and a lot cheaper.

In brief: You actually

Might also seek out a pediatrician.
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
2 comments
Dr. George Klauber
No pediatrician will perform an adult circumcision, firstly because it is a full blown surgical procedure & secondly because no pediatrician carries malpractice insurance to cover adult circumcisions.
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Sorry, wrong country.
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Call local urologist

You can enquire over the phone if urologist are calling will perform an office circumcision under local anesthesia.
Can the doctor sauggest someone else if he/she is unwilling to do so. I have done a couple of these on young men without medical insurance. Other alternative is with urologist who operates at a low cost "surgicenter". Good luck.

In brief: Call local urologist

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Vikram Patel