Prolia inyection for osteoporosis and side effects?

Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Not much
That is statistically different from placebo, though everything under the sun has been reported it is hard to link it to the drug.
The one side effect that is different by about2% is infection, do I would not give it to a compromised person or one who had an acting infection. The debate ove osteonecrosis of the jaw continues on.

In brief: Not much
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Not much
That is static tally different from placebo.
Everything under the sun hs been reported but it is hard to pin it to the drug. . Infection might be important with about a 2% higher rate than placebo, sp i would not use it in one with active infection or. Compromised. Osteonecrosis debate of the jaw continues with all bisphpsphonates.

In brief: Not much
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Osteoporosis
Your question is not clear to me.
Please restate and give more detail so we can help you.

In brief: Osteoporosis
Your question is not clear to me.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham