Can lorazepam cause depression?

Yes. Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety drug that is in the valium (diazepam) family. It is short acting (about six hours, and when taken regularly for prolonged periods will lead to dependency, which means sudden cessation will lead to serious withdrawal sx, similar to alcohol withdrawal. Both alcohol and diazepams can lead to depression. You must see the prescriber, often ur gp, every 1-3 mos to monitor.
No, but... Lorazepam is a central nervous system depressant. It, like alcohol, can have a lot of different effects on people, including making them feel in ways that may seem like some forms of depression. The difference is that when the drug wears off, the symptoms go away. But in and of itself, Lorazepam does not cause depression.
Yes. Lorazepam has been indicated to cause depression in some people. While everyone will not experience this side effect, it is a possibility.
Lorazepam. Long-term use occasionally cause blunting and low energy, not clinical depression.