If you have atrial fibrillation? And taking flecainide and lisinopril can you still take viagra (sildenafil) for ED or this affects my hearth

Dr. Daniel Zanger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Viagra (sildenafil)

The main contraindications to viagra (sildenafil) are nitrates .
Flecanide and Lisinopril are ok.

In brief: Viagra (sildenafil)

Flecanide and Lisinopril are ok.
Dr. Daniel Zanger
Dr. Daniel Zanger
Dr. John Garner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Best Practice

Levitra (vardenafil) is probably not the best choice to take with the Flecainide though no adverse events have been reported to my knowledge.
Viagra (sildenafil) and Cialis (the latter a better drug for ed in my opinion) should both be fine. All ed meds in this class produce a small drop in blood pressure but it's quite mild (~7mmhg) and does not seem to cause symptoms overall.

In brief: Best Practice

Dr. John Garner
Dr. John Garner
Dr. Umesh Patel