What are typical testosterone levels in old men?

Dr. Alvin Lin
In brief: Lower than young men
I know, not the answer you wanted, but it's true.
When looking at large groups of men, older men tend to have lower t levels than younger men. But there are also some older men w/higher t than some younger men & vice versa. Normal reference ranges also depend upon lab, equipment used & test ordered. Individual results vary w/time of day. More important than typical t level is how you feel.

In brief: Lower than young men
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Shira Miller
In brief: Depends.
It depends on what you mean by "old" men.
Testosterone levels in men decrease by about 1% per year, starting at the age of 30. The usual lab ranges are 300-1000 ng/dl, and you want to be closer to the higher end...At any age. Remember, t levels are highest at 8am, so get the level checked close to that time.

In brief: Depends.
Dr. Shira Miller
Dr. Shira Miller
Dr. Adam Smith