U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

I probably have epididymitis and i have not been to a doctor for two months but i will go i have pain in the abdomen and pain in the epididymis no more swollen testicles. can i have chronic epididymitis? and it's possible to get rid off chronic?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
Pl do not self-diagnose and speculate on your symptoms. See a good Urologist who should examine and treat you and you will be OK.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 5, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.