U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Minneapolis, MN
A 23-year-old female asked:

Burning urination, itching, and going frequently, i have been tested now for the entire std panel, uti, yeast infections, bacterial yeast infections! ?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 24 years experience
Needs an ID doctor: Some infections are not that easy to recognize - and if you have symptoms that are ongoing and troublesome, I would recommend seeing an Infectious Diseases doctor who can help sort things out. This 'second opinion' is sometimes what's needed when the initial work-up is non-revealing. Hope you find some relief!
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
GYNECOLOGIST: You should see a Gynecologist to be sure of your diagnosis and receive treatment for your problem.
Last updated Feb 16, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.