U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

Am i'm growing a third testicle but it's small and a little bit harder than my balls?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Creighton Wright
surgery 57 years experience
No: But be seen by urology. Several possibilities and some serious. Cysts, inflammatory mass, or tumor

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Apr 25, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.