A member asked:

Detailed testicular cancer symptoms please! i have a lump on right testicle almost a sore feeling.feels like somethings being clogged please help me!

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Urologist: This symptom is concerning and should be evaluated by a urologist. He will carefully palpate the testicles and order an ultrasound which is usually quite helpful in ruling in or out a testicular malignancy.

Answered 3/16/2016



Related Questions

A member asked:

Is lump on a testicle, testicular cancer?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers