A member asked:

Hi..doc i am maturbating last 12yrs.now i had suffering over head pressure, eye pain, memory loss and i didn't concentrate... so plz help me...

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Chiu answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

Unrelated: These conditions are not related to your masturbation. You need to see a doctor preferably a neurologist.

Answered 2/10/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question