U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 23-year-old male asked:

I think i've got std. sometimes burns while peeing, sperm lost thickness and sometimes red, can feel one or two little lumps in penis

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Victor Nwanguma
Infectious Disease 21 years experience
STD: If you think you have STD, the best way to find out is to get tested for STDs and if positive, get treatment. If all negative, then you can discuss other possibilities with your doctor or consult with one of the US physician specialist in STD here at healthtap for more advise.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 27, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.