A member asked:

I have a small soft sack/lump at the bottom of my left testicle very small,about the size of a pinkie finger tip, it seems to be attached to the testy?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Need diagnosis: See primary care doctor or Urologist. Need tests for diagnosis. Ultrasound to start with.

Answered 7/28/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor