A member asked:

I have had a small lump on my testicle for a few years and has not caused any issues, but when i roll my finger over it i feel slight discomfort/pain, i think it is a cyst but could it possible be cancerous?,i feel fine but do i need to see a doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Hiep Le answered

Specializes in Nephrology and Dialysis

If you have had if for years, malignant lesion is very less likely. The testicle is quite sensitive so you should feel some tenderness when you palpating the lesion. However, in the next visit with your family doctor remember to let him know for a quick assessment.

Answered 8/9/2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question