A member asked:

Symptomes: abdominal obesity, baldness, brachydactyly, depression, low energy level, muscle twitching, small penis, small testes. what doctor to see?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Alan Ali answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Genetic/Endocrine?: First get thorough medical workup by a family physician (internal medicine), then further referrals depending on outcome.

Answered 6/27/2014



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question