U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old male asked:

I m 33 male , i have hemorrhoids with anal fishers, please advise treatment.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 40 years experience
Lots to consider...: "cure" depends on whether original cause for hemorrhoids/fissure persists. Have you been straining at stool, have rectal dysfunction, perform an activity that increases pelvic engorgement with blood or increases pelvic pressure (heavy lifting, prolonged sitting, etc.)? Have you tried to manage your hemorrhoids before surgically or medically (& with otc or prescription drugs)? Lots to consider here.
Last updated Jun 19, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.