U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

Is there a way to reverse circumcision or to make the foreskin grow again?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Family Medicine 61 years experience
Circumcision: You need to consult with a plastic surgeon to be examined and to advise you if you are a candidate for this procedure.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Possible by surgery: Will not grow again by itself. Surgery is quite major and performed by an occasional plastic surgeon or urologist practicing penile reconstruction. Part of thee penile skin is seperated and pulled over the glans. Resulting denuded area on penis is covered by a sin graft, usually kaken from a non hair bearing area from inner upper arm or thigh. Try and think again. My advice is best don't do it.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 3, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.