U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

I have a red rash on my scrotum with raised bumps mainly where hair follicles are. could this be jock itch?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care 20 years experience
Yes: Could be ingrown hair, folliculits as well. Please get checked for the best diagnosis and treatment.
Last updated May 5, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.