A member asked:

My left testicle is like x1.5 larger than the other and have curves on the top surface near the penis...hurts a little sometimes..should i worry?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Erik Goluboff answered

Specializes in Urology

Worry: Any testicular abnormality should be evaluated by a urologist and scrotal ultrasound.

Answered 6/6/2014



Related Questions