U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

What to do if i could only retract my foreskin when flaccid?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Consult urologist: Should be able to retract foreskin when erect. may have phimosis or tight frenulum. Phimosis or tight foreskin can be treated with prescription strength steroid cream or circumcision. Tight frenulum can be corrected by frenulotomy, with a small transverse incision sutured vertically under local or general anesthesia. Will improve or permit satisfactory sex.
Last updated Aug 27, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.