U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

I have harmonal acne my doctor prescribed birth control pills which i don't want. what is d other method to get rid of it please help?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 32 years experience
Acne treatment: A Clindamycin benzoil peroxide combination that can be prescribed by your doctor it is mixed up and is creamy. It is applied 2 times a day. Good luck. It should get better. There is also a product i used to use called actnomel. It may still be available. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.