IN

Left lower jaw pain comes and goes what can be the cause.my total cholesterol is 210, triglycerides is 288, hdl is 38 & ldl is 102.

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry 40 years experience
Differential Diagnos: If your teeth are in good condition;no decay issues and your third molars are not an issue i would then see my md/cardiologist as some people refer angina type pain to the jaw. You are young however the numbers are high and importantly they can be reversed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 40 years experience
Could also be: The pain may not be related to your heart but to the muscles in your jaw or tmj. I would also suggest seeing a dentist who can diagnose and treat tmd.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
See DDS & MD: From your question i would assume that you are thinking that your jaw problem might be related to your heart. I would suggest that you see both a dentist to rule out any dental problems and your pcp or a cardiologist to help you get your risk factors lowered and rule out any circulatory or cardiac issues. Good to see both on a regular basis anyway.
Last updated Feb 27, 2022