Brazil

Toothache can cause headache and dizziness? i'm experiencing these symptoms during the day. my tooth pulses and i can hardly chew. what should i do?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Yes, it can: It appears you may have an infection, which is also taxing your immune system. Not eating right and not sleeping well can also cause your symptoms. Why are you waiting to call a dentist for an appointment? This will not pass by itself, but will become worse in the near future. Call today and feel better tomorrow.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
See a dentist: The headache may well be related to your toothache. I'm less likely to associate the dizziness. Are you taking any medications that might make you dizzy? Are you drinking less which might dehydrate you and cause both. Regardless, see your dentist to treat the dental problem. It sound to me like it's an infected nerve\infection which is about to get even worse!
Dr. Fredrick Costello
Dentistry 47 years experience
See your dentist: Toothaches can lead to tmjoint pain, temporal headaches and earaches. A tooth that pulses could be inflamed due to it hitting harder and sooner than adjacent teeth ... Which can usually be corrected by a simple bite adjustment. Or it could be an indication of irreversible pulpitis (inflammation) and/or infection indicating the need for root canal therapy. Either way, you need to see your dentist.
Dr. Behram Dalal
Dentistry 31 years experience
You need to: Go see a dentist as soon as possible for an exam and x-rays so he can diagnose and recommend tx / prescribe antibiotics. Hope this helps.