A member asked:

I've had a lot of physical problems sins 2007.now i'm having vision problems can't drive becausse of it and no one can figure out what it is.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Only thing to do : Is get a complete eye exam or second opinion but fron an ophthalmologist. Hopefully your vision will be able to be improved with some type of treatment, this can only be determined with an exam.

Answered 9/25/2013



Related Questions