U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old member asked:

Ocular md> i have ptosis in my left eye?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
How long: Your left upper lid droop (ptosis) if of recent origin needs to be evaluated for cause - see your ophthalmologist. If of long standing and you have finally become tired of it, then an oculoplastic surgeon should be consulted for the options in corrective surgery.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 22, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.