can you get pregnant 8 days after you ovulate?

That would not be: An ideal time to try to become pregnant. However, if you don't wish to become pregnant use protection every time you have sex.

How long will it take for my period to start after first pregnancy?

Dr. Michael Teitelbaum
Dentistry 32 years experience
It varies: It can take weeks to months, but you may be able to get pregnant again before your next period comes, so be careful or have fun depending....

How likely am i to get pregnant 5 days before ovulation using the pull out method? I have 28 day cycles since i began charting 8 months ago.

Dr. Creighton Likes
Fertility Medicine 18 years experience
Possible: The "pull out" method is not a good form of birth control. If you don't get your period on time, take a pregnancy test.

Could i get pregnant 8 days before ovulation?

This is not the best: Time to try. Aim for ovulation and include a few days before and after for best results.

I mc on July 24. 1st period after was heavy and 13 days. Now this period is light and 8 days. I also ovulating and trying to get pregnant. Normal?

Dr. Lori Semel
S/p MC: The changes in the hormones from being pregnant and then having the miscarriage can change your bodys equilibrium. The periods sound normal for this situation and soon you will bbe back to normal and conceiving again :)
San Jose, CA

Im currently trying to get pregnant but from ovulation to period is 8 days, every month. Is this too short for any chance of pregnancy?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Luteal phases: The luteal phase of the menstrual cycle, when progesterone is being secreted by the corpus luteum post ovulation, is usually 14 days. Either ovulation is not occurring or this phase is too short due to deficiency. A Fertility GYN MD visit can determine which is which.