Springfield, MA

If my pediatrics doctor said i def don't have cancer? is it safe to say i don't have it? i have really bad anxiety. just making sure!

Dr. Marsha Davis
Have Faith: In your doctors. I'm sure they are very good. If they say it is not cancer, which by the way is very rare ijn a teenager, then you do not.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Yes you can relax: Yes you can relax that you don't have cancer.For anxiety and fear of cancer consult a Psychatrist
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
49 years experience
No cancer: You realy should have faith & trust in your doctor , unless you have specific signs, symptoms or strong family history of cancer then you should seek 2 ND opinion for peace of mind , also get psychiatric help for your anxiety because this whole idea of cancer could be due to your anxiety. Good luck.
Last updated Dec 2, 2017