How do i overcome fear?

Dr. Kevin Windisch
Any psychotherapy: Any form of psychotherapy can help with phobias. Hypnosis is one form of psychotherapy and as such can be useful in dealing with your phobia. See a trained therapist who is a member of the american society for clinical hypnosis if this is the modality of therapy you wish to try.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology 46 years experience
Fear: It is important to understand the cause of your fear and then develop means of coping more effectively. Confide in those close to you to see if you can resolve these fears, if not consult a mental health professional who can help you unravel the puzzle and create better ways of coping. Best.
Dr. Michael Simpson
Clinical Psychology 25 years experience
Therapy: Therapy with a trained cognitive behavioral therapist can be very effective. Approaching your fear using small steps and relaxation tools will help. Remember not to avoid your fear but approach it without escaping.
You OVERCOME fear: by FACING it. In medical school I took all the rotations that scared me the most. I figured that way - I would become proficient enough that those areas of medicine would no longer be intimidating to me.
Pathology 45 years experience
Exactly. To be brave, act brave.
Apr 2, 2016