Escondido, CA

i get a single tiny bump or two inbetween my toes or hands. sometime on back of leg. itchy and clear fluid comes out. itches at night. sonetimes day?

Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 36 years experience
To start with...: It may be athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra. Socks should be a synthetic material like those manufactured by thorlo [http://www.Thorlo.Com/]. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist.