good morning, doctor. i have small red bumps on my upper thigh-both legs. they're itchy sometimes. it's been a few days now my tummy also itches too.

Dr. Cornelius Oleary
18 years experience Urgent Care
Itchy rash: Itchy rash. Last menstrual period? Make sure you're not pregnant. LMP? Past medical history? Most likely, you are having an allergic reaction to something you touched in that area. There are other possibilities. You can try over the counter topical steroid and benadryl to treat the itch. See MD if it is bothering you for an in person evaluation since there are other possibilities, need exam 2b sur
Answered on Aug 19, 2017
2