Seymour, IN

I have pain on pinkie side of foot, bruising on top of foot and pain in the arch of foot. no known injury. pain is worst in the morning. what should i do?

Dr. Herbert Duvivier
Hematology and Oncology 34 years experience
Podiatry: Podiatrists specialize in the anatomy and diseases of the foot. I would recommend that you get a referral to see one so that an appropriate evaluation may be made.
Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery 33 years experience
Heel pain: People usually describe pain in 1 of 2 places as "heel pain". Pain on the bottom may be plantar fasciitis (www.Drmarkgalland.Com 1/16/13), while pain on the back may be achilles tendonitis. As for the pain that spreads into the top of your foot, this may be a separate issue (tendonitis, stress fract), or something that has developed if the heel pain has changed your foot mechanics during activity.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 36 years experience
Pain and bruising: The am pain and pain on rising is classic for plantar fasciitis. The bruising may be a stress fracture or tendonitis , etc. See your podiatrist fr the proper assistance. Good luck.

Last updated May 2, 2015