U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

Yellowish discharge, burning skin and kinda reddish. am i having yeast infection? can i use fluconazole (diflucan) 150 mg tablet?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 55 years experience
See a doctor: You might have a yeast infection, but these symptoms could go along with several other conditions, including STDs. You definitely should not self-treat for yeast without being sure of the diagnosis. Better to see a doctor or clinic. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 22, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.