what could i do to determine if i have schizophrenia?

Dr. Leonard Lado
Aware of illness: Many individuals with schizophrenia are unaware of the symptoms and consequences of their illness. Unawareness of schizophrenia is linked to poorer adherence to treatment and is a risk factor for a range of poorer outcomes. If you suspect of having ask your physician about taking the mini 6.0 online in your home. It is a computerized test that is used as standard for clnical trials and diagnosis.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
You may not: There are many illnesses that can cause symptoms of schizophrenia. First see your family doctor as medical/neurological disorders can cause symptoms. If medically cleared, you doc can refer you to a psychiatrist in your area for an evaluation.