A member asked:

Should i go to the spa for a chemical peel?

8 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Anifat Balogun answered

Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

Chemical Peel in....: I recommend that you go to your local facial cosmetic surgeon or dermatologists office for evaluation of appropriateness of, and application of a chemical peel.

Answered 6/19/2022


Dr. Lori Honeycutt answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Chemical peel in spa: You should make sure that the person performing the procedure is qualified. To be safest, you should have your chemical peel done at a medical spa that has a physician on site.

Answered 10/3/2016



Related Questions

A member asked:

Is the chemical peel a risky thing to do?

8 doctors weighed in across 4 answers

A member asked:

Does it hurt to get a chemical peel done?

7 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

Mild chemical peel typically is indicated for?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A member asked:

What kind of chemical peel is the most effective?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

How old do you have to be to get a chemical peel?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor