Have severe 4th toe pain that occasionally makes it hard to walk. bottom of toe has no feeling.

Podiatry: This may be a good time for podiatric evaluation. Sorry, can't assess this adequately online.
Dr. Michael Turner
Interesting: Have you traumatized your fourth toe? I see that you are only on unisom. Have you been tested for diabetes or have any risk factors? I seems most likely that you have some form of neuropathy. I would think that you might want to have an x-ray done of your toe/foot and be worked up by your doctor for neuropathy. This would include testing for diabetes.

Last updated Sep 11, 2013