how long does anger after anesthesia last?

Dr. Brian Struyk
Anesthesiology 21 years experience
Emergence delirium: If you're referring to confusion after emerging from anesthesia, known as emergence delirium, it usually only lasts a few minutes. Occasionally children, who are more frequently affected, can be delirious for much longer, usually prompting treatment. If you are referring to ptsd symptoms, from my experience they only last a couple minutes until the patient emerges enough to orient themselves.
Dr. John Sampson
Anesthesiology 32 years experience
Anger anesthesia: Anger after anesthesia is an adverse side effect. All adverse side effects of this nature should subside within a few hours of the anesthetic and anger is no exception. Certain anesthetics such as ketamine can be more commonly associated with this adverse effect than others.