India

I have a regular menstrual cycle but feel pain on left of my stomach during 10 or 12 th of my period & it exists there for 6-8 hrs .what's the reason?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Ovulation?: It's possible that this pain that you are feeling is due to ovulation. Typically, a woman alternates from left to right in terms of which ovary releases an egg, but it's possible that you are releasing an egg from each side, but the pain is felt only on one side. Ibuprofen can help with the pain, but given that it's cyclical, ovulation is likely the answer.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 25, 2014