I've been taking buspar (buspirone) for 5 days now. i was wondering if running increases the dizziness effect? when running i almost passed out. will it get beter

Dr. Martin Tesher
Yes: It takes a few weeks to adjust to this medicine, be patient.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 50 years experience
It may: Dizziness is one of the most common side effects of buspirone, but it usually lessens with time. I would reduce the level of exercise until you are used to the medication, and make sure your doctor is aware of your side effects. It may need to be reduced in dose some and increased more slowly in your case.
Last updated Feb 5, 2014