A member asked:

Will my dr. and therapist send me to the hospital/psych ward if i go to a&e after overdosing on citalopram?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Probably: I don't know what 'a&e' means but if you are a danger to yourself (e.g. Overdosing on prescription drugs) then you might need to be hospitalized to gain safety from fatal self-harm.

Answered 4/12/2015



Related Questions